These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, IRALOGIX, Inc. (IRALOGIX) and/or its licensor the JULY IRA program own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not, without prior written consent of IRALOGIX:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- create a hyperlink to this website that uses any logo, graphic slogan or other mark found herein;
- show any material from the website in public;
- take any action that creates an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or traffic on this website or its network infrastructure that adversely affects the website, its infrastructure or its users;
- decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software associate with the website and its network infrastructure;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization unless specifically authorized on the site to do otherwise.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without IRALOGIX’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without IRALOGIX’s express written consent.
Frequent Trading Policy
The purpose of the Frequent Trading Policy is to provide written guidelines surrounding the standard for monitoring and enforcement of Rule 22c-2 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 and the stated requirements for intermediaries.
Most recent SEC amended rule:
- Exchange Purchase– Accountholder initiated fund transfer of any portion of an Accountholder’s assets into a Fund (not including purchases into the Fund made with new assets contributed or rolled into the IRA)
- Exchange Redemption – Accountholder initiated fund transfer of any portion of a Shareholder’s assets in an IRA out of a Fund (not including the withdrawal or distribution of assets out of an IRA).
- Frequent Trading – Any self-directed rebalancing trade in excess of (2) within thirty (30) calendar days.
- Portfolios/Models – The investment portfolios currently or prospectively offered through the IRA as a result of allocation advice being offered by Financial Soundings or any other technology-driven advisor (“Robo-advisor”).
- Purchase Restriction Period – The thirty (30) Day period during which an Accountholder will be restricted from initiating Exchange Purchases or Sales within the IRA.
- Initial Self-directed Trade– Accountholder initiated rebalancing trade within the IRA. The accountholder can have up to (2) rebalancing trades in any 30-day period.
- Second Self-Directed Trade– Accountholder initiated rebalancing trade followed by a 2nd Accountholder rebalancing trade within a thirty (30)-day period.
- The first rebalancing trade across the portfolio results in a pop-up communication outlining the definition of our Frequent Trading Policy.
- The second rebalancing trade attempt within 30-days of each other results in a pop-up warning for the accountholder that if executed results in a 30-day restriction in the account:
- The restriction does not apply to contributions, withdrawals, any exchanges as part of a portfolio or model resulting from a Robo-advisor or an automatic rebalancing program; only accountholder initiated rebalancing trades.
- In effect, the IRA accountholder will be allowed (2) self-directed asset allocation trades in any 30-day period.
- Future self-directed trades in excess of this policy will result in the same 30-day trading restriction in an account.
Monitoring applies only to accountholder-initiated exchanges involving any fund within any IRA account. This policy may be modified to adjust to legal and modified trading requirements.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. The JULY IRA program and IRALOGIX reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at their discretion.
If the website application provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
IRALOGIX may disable your user ID and password in IRALOGIX’s sole discretion without notice, unless the access is only temporarily disabled.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. IRALOGIX makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, IRALOGIX does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute legal, financial or tax advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or tax matters you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
IRALOGIX and the JULY IRA program will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if IRALOGIX has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit IRALOGIX’s and its client the JULY IRA program’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by IRALOGIX’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of IRALOGIX; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for IRALOGIX to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, IRALOGIX has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against IRALOGIX or its clients, officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect IRALOGIX’s and its clients, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify IRALOGIX and its clients and undertake to keep them indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by IRALOGIX or its clients to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of legal advisers) incurred or suffered by IRALOGIX or its clients arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to IRALOGIX and its clients other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, IRALOGIX and/or its clients may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
IRALOGIX may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
IRALOGIX may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with IRALOGIX rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Delaware and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delaware.
The JULY IRA program and this website are administered and licensed by IRALOGIX
IRALOGIX, Inc. is a Delaware corporation with an address of:
P.O. Box 6220
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
You can contact the JULY IRA program through IRALOGIX by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.